You won’t be buying a lemon when you get this car history report
Save time and money. No need to visit all the QLD websites to get the information that is included in our car history report. Get a complete PPSR and vehicle history report quickly at an affordable price from Revs Check Report.
We do the long driving for you. We’ll check all the various QLD state vehicle registers and Australian national registers for you.
We compile all the data in a simple to use and easy-to-understand report so that you have all the vehicle information in one place.
No need to wait for business hours to access critical vehicle info. Use our online rego check and car history service 24/7/365.
What is the QLD Rego Check?
A rego check is a necessity. If you drive on Queensland’s roads with an expired, suspended, or cancelled registration, that’s a breach of the road safety laws. You will face heavy fines when caught. To prevent this, you can always quickly run a rego safety check to ensure you’re on the right side of the law.
The Car Rego Check QLD, as some persons call it, is an online car registration check of vehicles registered in the Sunshine State. It’s also used to check the registration status of boats, caravans, trailers, and bikes. As the name suggests, you use the registration number (plate number) to run the search.
The Smart State’s rego checks are more detailed compared to some of the other Australian states rego checks. For example, the Queensland Rego Check comes with:
- Rego number: confirmation of the vehicle registration number
- Vehicle Identification Number: you can use the VIN to verify that it matches the vehicle you’re checking
- Description of the vehicle: make, model, year
- GVM & GCM: For some vehicles (like a motorhome), the results will include the Gross Vehicle Mass and the Gross Combination Mass
- Purpose of Use: It details the use for which the vehicle is registered, for example, private use only.
- Registration Status: This is what most people are interested in when they look for a car rego status. QLD’s report, like the other state rego checks, shows whether the vehicle is currently registered or unregistered (expired, cancelled, or suspended).
- Registration Expiry Date: The QLD rego check expiry date section shows the date at which the current registration will expire or the last registration period.
- Next Inspection Date: The results show the next Certificate of Inspection due date.
More Than a Rego Check QLD – Upgrade to a Car History Report
A rego check is good for a quick scan of the registration status of a car. In fact, we use it just to check when our registration expires and to confirm the next inspection date. But, a rego check alone isn’t ideal when you’re buying a used vehicle or plan to rent a car or a caravan. You need more information. And that’s where Revs Check Report comes in.
With Revs Check Report, you can access all the necessary checks from the different state and national registers and cross-reference details on a specific vehicle. Each of our reports come with:
1. Stolen Vehicle Check
Find out on whether the vehicle was reported stolen in Queensland or another state.
2. Written Off Vehicle Check
You can find out if the vehicle had severe damage that led to one of the two main vehicle write-offs (repairable or statutory write-off).
3. Finance Check
Encumbrance owing on a vehicle can lead to repossession. Get the PPSR data on whether there is any security interest attached to the car, truck, bike, van, etc., before you buy.
4. PPSR Certificate
The PPSR search provides the encumbrance owing information as well as an official PPSR Certificate which is included with every Revs Check report.
5. Vehicle Details/Registration Check
Like the regular QLD rego check online, our report will still give you all the standard car registration details.
Get the Peace of Mind that comes with a Detailed Report
This is no longer the road less travelled. Queensland residents are choosing to make the right decision and get a car history report. You should too. Otherwise, you could end up buying a lemon.
You can choose the QLD Rego Check from the Queensland Transport & Motoring Department or get the comprehensive report from RevsCheckReport.
The Revs Check Report That Offers More Value
- Get more details than what is offered in a free rego check
- Don’t waste money on a lemon or a vehicle that shouldn’t be driven
- Make the right decision if you plan to rent a car or buy a used vehicle
- It only takes a minute and a few dollars but could save you thousands of dollars
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a report that can help you make an informed decision. Choose Revs Check Report for your car history search.
There more to Value than just Free.
Choose the comprehensive value-packed car history report from Revs Check Report when you need to Check my Rego QLDSend My Report
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need for a QLD Rego Check?
To use the state rego check, you must have the plate number of the vehicle. Plus, the vehicle must be registered in the state. Don’t know whether the vehicle was registered in Queensland? Or don’t have the plate number? You can use the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to get a detailed rev check report which includes the registration information.
What if I want more information than the free rego check provides?
That’s why we’re here. Our rego check service is a comprehensive car history check. With us, you’ll get all the right checks, including written-off, finance owing, stolen vehicle.
Why should I care about a PPSR Certificate in my rego check?
This is an official search certificate summarizing the areas of the report. It is provided through the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) and can help you if a dispute comes up, especially about finance owing.
Reveal the History of Your Next Car With Us!
Before its late